1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small software tags stored in user computers through a web browser, which are widely used to ensure that websites run smoothly, enable a faster and more efficient navigation, and provide information to its owners.
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE
3. OTHER SIMILAR TOOLS
SUMOL+COMPAL uses other monitoring tools that allow us to customise and improve user experience based on your needs and preferences, namely Web Pixels.
Web Pixels are small code sequences that provide a graphics image on a website with the intent of transferring information back to SUMOL+COMPAL. Information collected through a web pixel includes IP address and information on how our clients respond to an e-mail campaign (when the e-mail was opened, on which links the user clicked, etc.) The purposes of these web pixels include, without limitation: website traffic reports, visitor count, and reports on e-mails, advertising, and customisations.
4. COOKIE SETTINGS
Users may allow, block, or delete the cookies in their equipment through the settings in the web browser options. Please read carefully the help section in your web browser for more information on how to activate ‘incognito mode’ or turn certain cookies back on.
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, go to Microsoft support or the Help page on your web browser.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, go to Mozilla Support or the Help page on your web browser.
• Chrome: Settings -> Go to advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, go to Google Help Centre or the Help page on your web browser.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, go to Apple support or the Help page on your web browser.
For more information on cookies, visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/pt/.